Here are a few ways I work with clients:
1. The First 7 Days Onboarding Sequence
Cracking cold traffic is one of the hardest things to do in marketing.
So once you’ve invested the time and money to bring in cold traffic, it only makes sense that you want to convert more of those new leads into customers.
That’s where The First 7 Days comes in.
Based on my First 7 Days Formula, this onboarding sequence makes your new subscribers feel like they know, like, and trust you … AND that you give them something valuable … all in the first week.
The key is to subtly layer specific copy and persuasion techniques in each email, so that by the end of the week, the subscriber is primed to buy.
Right now I’m not available to write First 7 Days Onboarding Sequences for clients. However, you can contact me about being a beta tester for the First 7 Days Formula Kit, which will give you the templates and tools to easily write one for yourself … in as little as one day!
2. Copy Chief for Hire
Sometimes you just need a fresh pair of eyes on your copy.
So I’ll take your copy — your emails, sales page, opt-in page, upsell, and more — and show you how to play up the best parts, fix the problem areas, and make it connect and flow all the way to the “buy” button.
This is for you if you’re:
- Working with junior copywriters, and you don’t have time to review their drafts in detail…
- Writing your copy yourself, and you want to make it even stronger…
- About to launch, and you need to make sure your copy isn’t missing anything important…
- Paying for cold traffic, and you’re getting subscribers but not enough sales…
- Running a funnel that mostly works, but certain pieces — like the upsell — aren’t performing well…
As part of this package, you’ll get a detailed markup of your copy with comments and suggested changes. I get very specific … this is not a high-level overview that leaves you (or your writers) wondering what to do.
However, this is a review, and NOT a rewrite. But sometimes new copy just pops into my brain. If that happens, I’ll include it with your review.
Copy Chief for Hire is available as a retainer package, as well, depending on my schedule. The retainer is ideal if you have lots of copy going out and/or you have a team of writers and you’d like to develop their writing chops.
3. Beat the Control
Beat the Control gives you a fresh, new hook to split test against your current sales page. And I play to win.
This is for you if you:
- Have a sales page that’s not converting well…
- Have a sales page that’s not converting like it used to…
- Want to see how much you can lift sales with a better hook…
(Note: My schedule books in advance for Beat the Control packages. Contact me to talk about next availability.)
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT: